POSTED: by pp May 7, 2019 5pm
When possible, a packet of agenda materials as listed above is available for public inspection at least 24 hours prior to the Council meeting in the Town Clerk's Office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Town of Oro Valley complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If any person with a disability needs any type of accommodation, please notify the Town Clerk’s Office at least five days prior to the meeting at (520)229-4700.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SPEAKERS
Members of the public have the right to speak during any posted public hearing. However, those items not listed as a public hearing are for consideration and action by the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board during the course of their business meeting. Members of the public may be allowed to speak on these topics at the discretion of Chair. If you wish to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board on any item(s) on this agenda, please complete a speaker card located on the Agenda table at the back of the room and give it to the Recording Secretary. Please indicate on the speaker card, which item number and topic you wish to speak on, or if you wish to speak during “Call to Audience,” please specify what you wish to discuss when completing the blue speaker card.
Please step forward when the Chair announces the item(s) on the agenda which you are interested in addressing.
- For the record, please state your name and whether or not you are a Town resident.
- Speak only on the issue currently being discussed by the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. Please organize your speech, you will only be allowed to address the Board once regarding the topic begin discussed.
- Please limit your comments to 3 minutes.
- During “Call to Audience” you may address the Board on any issue you wish.
- Any member of the public speaking must speak in a courteous and respectful manner to those present.
Thank you for your cooperation.
“Notice of Possible Quorum of the Oro Valley Town Council, Boards, Commissions, and Committees: In accordance with Chapter 3, Title 38, Arizona Revised Statutes and Section 2-4-4 of the Oro Valley Town Code, a majority of the Town Council, Board of Adjustment, Historic Preservation Commission, Planning and Zoning Commission, Stormwater Utility Commission and the Water Utility Commission may attend the above referenced meeting as a member of the audience only.”