ORO VALLEY FINANCE AND BOND COMMITTEE
December 28, 2009
HOPI CONFERENCE ROOM
11000 N. LA CAÑADA DRIVE
POSTED: 12 22 09
The Town of Oro Valley complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If any person with a disability needs any type of accommodations, please notify the Town Clerk’s Office at (520) 229-4700.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SPEAKERS
Members of the public have the right to speak during any posted public hearing. However, those items not listed as a public hearing are for consideration and action by the Finance and Bond Committee during the course of their business meeting. Members of the public may be allowed to speak on these topics at the discretion of Chair. If you wish to address the Finance and Bond Committee on any item(s) on this agenda, please complete a speaker card located on the Agenda table at the back of the room and give it to the Secretary. Please indicate on the speaker card, which item number and topic you wish to speak on, or if you wish to speak during “Call to Audience”, please specify what you wish to discuss when completing the blue speaker card.
- Please step forward and identify yourself when the Chair announces the item(s) on the agenda which you are interested in addressing.
- Please state your name and whether or not you are a Town resident for the record
- Speak only on the issue currently being discussed by the Finance and Bond Committee. Please organize your speech, you will only be allowed to address the Board once regarding the topic begin discussed.
- Please limit your comments to 3 minutes.
- During “Call to Audience”, you may address the Committee on any issue not listed on today’s agenda that you wish.
- Any member of the public speaking must speak in a courteous and respectful manner to those present.
Thank you for your cooperation.
“Notice of Possible Quorum of the Oro Valley Town Council: In accordance with Arizona Open Meeting Law ARS §38-431 et seq, a majority of the Town Council may attend the above referenced meeting as a member of the audience only.”