ORO VALLEY STORMWATER UTILITY COMMISSION
Work Study Session
Thursday, October 22, 2015
HOPI CONFERENCE ROOM
11000 N. LA CANADA DRIVE
Chair Parker called the work study meeting to order at 3:01 p.m.
|David Parker, Chair |
Michael Stankiewicz, Vice Chair
Jim Mikolaitis, Commissioner
Frederick Wayand, Commissioner
John Lynch, Commissioner
Chair Parker proposed the following order for discussion:
- Assistant Director to the Development & Infrastructure Services Aimee Ramsey review what the process will be to make a recommendation to council to adjust the current Stormwater Utility fee.
- Open up the floor to the commissioner to ask questions to staff for clarification
- Ask each commissioner to give their thoughts and views on the potential rate increase
- Discussion between the commissioners and come up with a recommendation of rate
- At the special session to make any motion for rate recommendation
MOTION: A motion was made by Vice Chair Stankiewicz and seconded by Commissioner Wayand adjourn the work study at 5:42 p.m.
Motion carried, 5-0.